Every holiday season, I realize I need to step up my purse game. With so many holiday parties and soirees, it's imperative that we dress our finest to impress everyone, especially ourselves. I love a good, party but I love a great clutch even more. Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Speedy 25 M40390always delivers, whether it's with the company's world-famous luxury travel gear or its small accessories and evening bags; the brand makes something for everyone, and for every occasion.Today I found myself gazing at the Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 M40390 and feeling ultimate desire. I, like many of you, ama huge fan of monograms. Louis Vuitton Portobello is a sophisticated bag thanks to its beautiful Monogram canvas, leather trimmings and shiny golden brass pieces, Designed in an elegant curved shape, and perfect for everyday style. Buy this authentic Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 Monogram Canvas M40390 Via LV outlet at $226.99.So what are you waiting for? Pick up a Portobello of your own via Louis Vuitton outlet store http://www.authenticlouisvuittonbags.com, starting at $226.99. We are online shopping club and your doorway to affordable louis vuitton products. Our members can access these sales and enjoy savings of up to 80%. Membership is free and anyone can join! So, if you never want to pay full price again for Louis Vuitton, join our online store today and access our exclusive online sales.The Speedy 25 with shoulder strap is the perfect city bag. Its iconic shape is timeless in Monogram canvas, while multi-carry options and sumptuous natural cowhide leather trimmings add a modern edge.* Size:9.8" x 7.5" x 5.9" * Shiny golden brass hardware and padlock * Adjustable shoulder strap for hand, cross-body or shoulder carry * Rounded handles and trimmings in natural cowhide leather * Lockable double-zipped closure * D-ring for keys and accessories * Soft textile liningFrequently asked questions:1. Are you selling authentic Louis Vuitton?We are authorized Louis Vuitton outlet seller. All the items at our site are authentic and brand new. All our LV bags will come with the authenticity card, serial number, dust bag and care booklet. We promise you 100% satisfaction when you get our bags and you can ask for full refund if you are not satisfied with our products2. How much is the shipping fee?Our company offer free shipping worldwide on orders more than $100. And it usually takes 5-7 days to ship to your door after your payment. Free Shipping Worldwide & None Taxes Needed!3. Is shopping on your site safe?This online shop is committed to safeguarding your privacy when making online purchases. We respect your privacy and will not willingly share the information you provide us with outside companies or organizations. Our website maintains the highest levels of security. Our site uses high-level SSL encryption technology, the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions.  
Odpowiedz