When I'm on the driving range I often see golfers swinging and stopping at the top of their backswing to see if the club is positioned correctly. Now I don't have to tell you, this is a very hard way to accurately tell if your top of the backswing position is good or not.If in the past you've struggled to know if your golf backswing is correct or not then today I've got a great golf drill that will allow you to quickly and easily check it.To do this golf drill you simply have to swing back to the top of your backswing and stop and hold your backswing position for a couple of seconds.Then from this position simply slowly loosen your grip and let the shaft fall down. If the golf club hits you on the tip of your right shoulder then that strongly indicates that the top of your backswing position is good. If the golf club misses your body when you do this then that is a sure sign that your backswing is too flat. And conversely if your club hits your head or neck that indicates that your swing is too upright.Now レイバン サングラス if after doing this backswing exercise you find that your top of the backswing position is not where it should be then レイバン ウェイファーラー please don't do this:Do not try to manipulate what is happening near the top of your backswing to get the club in a good position, because you must understand that the golf swing is a chain reaction. Let me explain that some more by looking at what happens when you impact the golf ball.The position you get into at impact is the result of the downswing position that you were in. The downswing position you get into when swinging is a result of how you transitioned from your backswing position to the downswing. The top of your backswing position you get into is a result of the position half way into your backswing. Where the club is half way into your backswing is simply the result of how you took the club away. And finally, the way you took the club away is largely a result of your setup.You see, you can't take one position in your golf swing in isolation and then try and fix that because the positions that you got into before that determined the future positions. Instead what you need to do is systematically work on getting each phase of the swing the best it can be, working from the setup, take away and on from there. If you do that you'll naturally and automatically get into a great top of the swing position.By: Nick BayleyArticle Directory: golfer Nick Bayley has found just one レイバン メガネ golf swing fault that could be stopping you from ball striking consistency and success. But now you can take a simple 2 minute golf swing test to see if you have this swing fault or not. Go here to take The Golf Swing Test now.   
Odpowiedz