Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV for playback on WD TV with chapter marker and DTS audio Description: A brief guide of how to lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV format, so that you can play Blu-ray movies on WDTV with chapter markers and DTS audio as original. If you want to enjoy the Blu-ray movie on your HD TV via WD TV, you need the help of a professional Blu-ray to WD TV Ripper to assist you to rip your Blu-ray disc to WD TV supported video formats. What’s more, I’d prefer to keep the original V/A settings without quality loss, the chapter markers so I can skip viewing easily, and the most important original DTS audio.  Pavtube ByteCopy, as the Blu-ray to WD TV Converter pro, which can help you rip any Blu-ray movie to WD TV HD video and general video formats. Now I will show you how to lossless backup your Blu-ray to WD TV. Mac version is available here: Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac; well support Mac Mavericks! Download a trial before purchase; or you can get 20% OFF any Pavtube programs by sharing to FB. How to stream Blu-ray to WDTV with chapter info and DTS audio Step 1. Launch Pavtube ByteCopy, click "Load files(s)" to import Blu-ray disc, ISO/IFO files, and BD/DVD folder.  Step 2. Choose "HD Media Player>Multi-track WDTV in "Format" drop-down list as the lossless preset for WDTV. Step 3. Adjust video/Audio settings. Click "Settings" in the main interface, you will find three tabs for Video, Audio and Subtitles. In the Video tab, uncheck "Encode" to output MKV file without quality loss. (If you check the "Encode", it will output MKV files compressed with H.264 or Xvid)  Then switch to Audio tab, choose wanted audio tracks and uncheck "Encode" to get DTS audio.  Step 4. Start Conversion. Start backing up Blu-ray movie to lossless MKV for WDTV, all the chapter markers will be save and Pavtube ByteCopy will take the rest. After the conversion, click "Open" to quick find converted videos. Simply copy the output MKV file to your USB device, connect the USB device to your WDTV and choose to video to playback. Money saving bundles: Related articles: Convert uncompressed Animation Codec to iPad with subtitles Remultiplex Blu-ray/DVDs without re-encoding Audio and Video streams How to play collected BD/DVD movies online through WD My Cloud? How to backup Blu-ray/DVD movies to NAS and play on HTPC How to View Blu-ray movies on projector via WDTV From: http://movievideoconvertertips.altervista.org/play-blu-ray-movies-on-wdtv/
Odpowiedz