"I have a JVC Everio GZ-MG750 which records in .mod format. Would this work with iMovie'09? I have a JVC Everio GZ-MG750 and it imports into my PC computer in .mod format. I want to upgrade my Mac so that I can edit the videos on iMovie. Would this work? I have to get the Leopard OS because I have the PowerPC chip, and I want to get iLife '09. Currently, I have the Tiger OS and iLife '05." JVC Everio GZ-MG series, Canon FS series and Panasonic SDR series use MOD files in MPEG-2 format to record video files. And iMovie is a great video editing tool on Mac. But iMovie can't access the camera directly to import MOD files, for iMovie support only MPEG-4, DV, MOV etc. If you want to edit MOD with iMovie out of those MOD Camcoders, you need to convert MOD to iMovie friendly video format because MOD files cannot be directly imported to iMovie. Doremisoft Mac MOD Converter is the perfect application to convert MOD files to iMovie formats so you can edit MOD in iMovie. It has preset iMovie profiles so you won't even have to research on what formats are supported by iMovie. With Doremisoft Mac MOD Converter, you can not only convert MOD to iMovie but also convert MOD to iPod, iPhone, PSP and a lot more mobile player gadgets. There are only three easy steps to import mod files to imovie : Step 1: Add MOD files Click the "Add File" button to add the MOD files you want to import to iMovie from your Mac hard disc. Then double click a file or select a file and click on "Open" to add it. Step 2: Select the output format On the Profile field, you will see a small arrow at the very right, click on it to open the Profile drop-up list, move your mouse cursor to "iMovie Video" and click on the "iMovie MOV" profile. Then check the "Apply to all" option so you can convert all added MOD files into selected format. Step 3: Start to convert MOD to iMovie Now, you can click on the big round Start button to start the conversion. You can see the time it will take to finish the conversion on the conversion window. And then you can how you can relax during the conversion time, a cup of tea, or a nice meal, and then come back for the converted files After the conversion, you can just open your iMovie, import mod files into imovie , and start editing!
Odpowiedz