Przeglądarka, z której korzystasz jest przestarzała.

Starsze przeglądarki internetowe takie jak Internet Explorer 6, 7 i 8 posiadają udokumentowane luki bezpieczeństwa, ograniczoną funkcjonalność oraz nie są zgodne z najnowszymi standardami.

Prosimy o zainstalowanie nowszej przeglądarki, która pozwoli Ci skorzystać z pełni możliwości oferowanych przez nasz portal, jak również znacznie ułatwi Ci przeglądanie internetu w przyszłości :)

Pobierz nowszą przeglądarkę:

Użytkownik

swiatowa konferencja masazu kurs szkolenie warsztaty masaz tajski

Utworzony przez masaz tajski kurs, 10 października 2008 r. o 10:10
http://www.worldmassageconference.com The World Massage Conference is the world's first virtual massage conference. It will be held Nov. 17 to 22, 2008. Over 50 top massage experts from around the world will be teaching in virtual online conference rooms throughout the six-day event. The conference is simulcast through online streaming audio and over the phone. Attending the conference is as simple as logging into the World Massage Conference website and stepping into the presenter's virtual workshop. Participants will be able to listen to each presentation as it's happening live and follow along with the slideshows or provided notes. People without Internet access can attend the live broadcasts by phone. And people who can't make the live presentations can listen to broadcast recordings online or can download the recordings minutes after each presentation is finished. "We wanted to make sure that the World Massage Conference was accessible to massage professionals everywhere. By using innovative online technology massage professionals can get access to presenters---true legends in the industry---that they would never otherwise have an opportunity to hear in person. Not only that, but they can interact and BIOTONE Continuing Education Workshops ask the presenter questions," says Melanie Hayden who with Eric Brown and Scott Dartnall created the virtual conference. Some of the over 50 noted presenters include Thomas Myers, Dr Leon Chaitow, Dr John Upledger, Bonnie Prudden, Marion Rosen, Steve Capellini, and Ruth Werner. Each day has a specific theme featuring the latest in new and innovative ideas in the profession including business, technology, research, wellness, techniques and treatments. "Because the conference is so accessible, both from a technology and financial standpoint, we expect this to be the largest event in the history of massage with thousands of participants from around the globe attending. We have 8,000 initial registrants in the US alone" notes Brown. "Green is a major theme of the World Massage Conference," adds Dartnall. "With a virtual conference you don't have to travel by plane or car or stay in hotels, reducing your impact on the environment and reducing your carbon footprint. You just need to turn on your computer to get instant access to the top minds in the industry." http://massagelondon.org massage therapy London thai centre http://massagethai.info kurs masaz tajski swiatowa wirtualna konferencja masazu kurs masaz tajski kursy masazu tajskiego szkolenie masaze tajskie szkola masazy tajskich
Odpowiedz

Odpowiedz
Ewentualnie jeszcze Beauty Lux w Warszawie, tam również można zrobić dlugie szkolenie zawodowe, przy czym wiadomo, że takie szkolenia wymagają czasu na dopracowanie wszystkiego, co będziecie robili. Nie oczekujcie, że nagle będziecie w tym z dnia na dzień idealni. Nie da się.
Odpowiedz
Dokładnie. Tego zawodu można się nauczyć bez studiów, mogą to być szkolenia, jednak wymaga to przeogromnego zaangażowania w rozwój, trening i udoskonalanie umiejętności. Z dnia na dzień sukcesu się nie osiągnie, ale po czasie jest on zdecydowanie możliwy.
Odpowiedz
Super, dzięki za namiar, teraz coraz więcej jest szkoleń i kursów z tego zakresu, bo zwiększa się zapotrzebowanie na masażystów. Można też łatwo i bez problemu zamówić potrzebny sprzęt np. w sklepie Juventas , także jak ktoś z was jeszcze się zastanawia w jakim kierunku pójść to warto rozważyć ten zawód  :) 
Odpowiedz
Wszystkiego nauczyłam się przez Beauty lux i szkolenia zawodowe. I w zasadzie to mi pozwoliło na zrealizowanie celów zawodowych - oczywiście wymagało to wiele nauki, ciągłego zaangażowania, rozwoju i nie tylko. Ale docelowo udało się osiągnąć dokładnie to, czego chciałam.
Odpowiedz

Dodaj odpowiedź:

Przerwa techniczna ... ...